Friday, August 21, 2009

lonely thinking...



I walked away and cause I need time to think alone. Just thinking about would I ever see you again. Everytime wherever I go I wish that I'll somehow run into you. But that never happen. Whenever I have quiet time, I always ask myself the same question "Am I the only one who felt this way? What's next? When will this feeling go away? What to do without you?" All these questions keep circling around my head and making my hope stronger each day. From another angle, I feel stupid waiting for something that is never gonna happen and wanting the impossible. Keeping the past in my heart but I had tried to move on. The problem is I cant move on willingly eventhough I want to do so. I just want you to know that you are better than who you are now and the person who I use to know is not like this. Although I'm not in the picture I hope that you turn back to the person who I know and fell for.

...excusing myself from noisiness

No comments:

Post a Comment