Wednesday, August 26, 2009

5th day progress report...


bon appétit




Ok.. now its he 5th day of our holiday and I think there are really mushrooms growing on my head now. I've been so bored and the reason why I'm not updating this since.... i dunno 3-4 days... is my mum doesnt even allow me to touch the computer cause of a force study method she is using. Anyways I am sneeking to update my blog and currently I am still alive and breathing. Yesterday in tution, we disected a frog. Again. Me and drew were like ok disecting.... chilling but the people there went ape shit over it. Lolz... hahah they were like wow...cool...omg...ewwww....holy shit both of us just chillaxing cutting the frog up. After all that, there was this crazy dude who wanted to eat the frog's heart. He went to the mamak stall downstairs and took limau' and as soon as he brought it up he washed the heart,queezed lime on it and everyone was like"OMg this crazy dude is so hungry and has been puasa-ing like forever." The frog eater dude was like" You want me to swallow it or chew it?" As usual people went crazy chearing CHEW CHEW CHEW!!!. All camera's out and people started to record it. He ate it. Chewing slowly and saying that it taste like chicken and oyster mix. Weird guy but it was fun though. My teacher almost threw up and he was so disgusted lolz... hahaha and I'm not sure if that video is in yu tube now but that tution day was super fun. Fun class and weird acts.


PS: frog-eater dude... please make your presence during tution because we wondered if you are still alive and living.


...meeting crazy people along the path of life

No comments:

Post a Comment