Monday, August 17, 2009

If you every find this blog...

If you ever find this blog which I have created I just wanna let you how I feel and those times when I'm without you. All those stupid things we did and staying up till the early morning playing and talking. Waking up still half awake but soldier on to the next day. Having fun when its like its gonna last forever. The person whom I will always remember and miss the most. Its you and I swear its true. Whenever I'm with someone else I wish that the person is you. Times when I feel so down till the breaking point you're there to make me smile by just doing something random. Your smile is there whenever I had no words to say. And the laughter which I know is the purest. You are the song which I hear and the things I see and the thing I felt. Things had changed but this remains unbreakable by time. Scared of losing you and we didn't know whats real and fake we just lived in assumptions and guessing. All those silent moments and lonely places which I've been I wish you're there just beside me. Nights that I've cried because I'm afraid that you'll go way and forgetting everything which what we were. I know its not happening now but I'll always have whats left for me to remember which is YOU.


...what it was like before

No comments:

Post a Comment