Sunday, August 23, 2009

deep in your heart...


After yesterday, I know that I mean shit to you right now. So I'm the stupid one again. Yay!... Screw all those thing s we did cause I've been waiting here like a stupid fool and still remember everything. And the best part is you don't even know how much you mean to me. How would you feel if someone important to you lie straight to your face but you cant say anything about it. All you said was lies and that point I just smiled cause now I know the real you. I just fell for the stupid mask which you wore everytime. I'm not sorry that I've cheated but I tell you this is it was actually the right thing to do. Just continue to be miserable cause now I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!! I'm leaving finally and I feel so much better doing so. I'll just pretend that nothing had happened cause now it doesn't really matter anymore. Go and continue to rot and be some shitty person who I knew wasn't. I cant believe I have waited for about 2+ years now.... Fuck everything, Fuck memories and finally Fuck you for making me waiting and actually loving you.

...free-bird I'm back to my old habits

No comments:

Post a Comment