Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catch-up : Spm Day 1


The catch-up series which I created is to update you guys bout the SPM paper of 09' so that you wont be left out as you guys who are the readers of this blog will always know about moments in my life. Moving on, day before the first day of SPM I had a couple of sms-es from very supportive people wishing me good luck and just chill through the whole thing. Thanks alot and you really make my day (you know who you are) and it really helps and I look at it almost everytime before the paper starts just to gain strength from it. I really appreciate it. The exam started of with Bm 1 and 2. The papers were ok but I was nervous bout the komsas part and suprisingly I know how to do it. Not saying its easy but its do-able. Next was sejarah paper 1. Thank god its paper 1 if not my hand would be so busted up of writing and to make matters worse its only the beginning. The sejarah paper was also acceptably normal. I was actually freaking out but as usual levia yam puts a calm expression with a freaking out inner self.

.... day one of the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment