Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merdeka?!! My foot....


After Spm they say " Waaaaa now merdeka la finish Spm already can relax ma..." and others "Soo good no need to go school already summore can rest for 3 months". Well if you see it on the surface its so but the real truth is its not merdeka and there are 1001 things for me to do after that. Not only no more school, I have traded it for driving lessons, college, job and allowance cuts. I have to find a job right after my college starts and guess what I haven even register yet. Though I am certain there is a place for me in Taylor Business College in SS15 but I wanna get it done as soon as possible especially I wanna go for the January intake of next year. I know its kinda late but seriously my parent are both busy and no one is taking me there to do the registration and all. Now currently I am scouting for a driving school here in Melacca (and yes I'm in Melacca now by the way). To my conclusion here the rates are cheaper especially the L licence and the P. The rate for the undang is the same so no point doing here. But for the L and P I may do it here as it is cheaper and faster. Other than colleges and driving schools, I have to help my aunty shift her house from KL to Puchong. She has bought a house in Bandar Puteri Puchong. The location is awesome! Her house is on top of a very high hill and the view at night there is amazing. I actually really like that place and I have to make way on my busy schedule for helping her. Next I got a week job from my mom's friends in her office. Data entry. Dem boring and I basically sit there and sort stuff, enter numbers into the computer and photostat alot of papers. Its boring but I have doing that job for 4 years now. Every holiday I go there and work and make some pocket money. To let you guys into a secret I really hate working in an office especially that office. Shhhhh dont tell anyone please... Now I'm taking time off in my hometown after a month of studying and exams. Oh yea.... I may be going out on the 22 or 23 to midvalley and just chillax for a moment before all the busy-ness flood in.


...busy is what people do these days

No comments:

Post a Comment