Monday, December 21, 2009

chasing a dream

Is it worth chasing a dream without knowing whatever is the aftermath? I really gotta say that chasing a dream is tiring and sometimes disappointing. I am in a chase now and it gets real after my spm results are out. I wanted so much but am I deserving enough to be given to? I have to say for the first time in my life I seem fragile and clueless, with a lil scared but somehow excited and everything. I never felt this way before. I dont really like it. Seconds felt like its ticking continuously slowing everything into a stop. I just wanna know whats for me to make me safe at least to cure my sense of curiosity and calm my over-reactive thinking. Some just give up on the chase and just lead a simple normal life which they stick to it till the day they die. Do I wanna live a simple boring life? NO! I wanna live life to the fullest and do crazy things along the way. I have so much things I wanna do and expectations so high to achieve. I'm just afraid I couldn't do so. I dont wanna live in regret and doing something I'm not happy with. No matter what comes in my way I'll still hold on to it for my dear life. I made a promise I will make things better as I have only 1 chance to live and love life itself.

... chasing a dream,livin a life

No comments:

Post a Comment