Tuesday, December 29, 2009

patience is a virtue...

Saying that I wannna start on January well.... I guess not . It's because I cant make it and I really need some time to think about which one I'm gonna choose. I am rather confused and I really dont wanna waste money if I wanna start in January. The fact is the pilot thing is after my results and if I ever get the cadetship I have to leave my pre-U and wasting a whole lot of money. Well no harm waiting right and piloting is the first pirority now other than going into a college doing my pre-U. So if you guys starting in January well good luck. I'll be going later. Other than that I pierced my lip... lolz... hahah yea... and its not that bad at first its annoying but now is rather ok. My parents know bout it but now it about to heal I'll wear it off and on. Anyways, the prom is SUPER awsome!!! and the clubbing and the not so nice food but everyone was happy to be there. I went back early becoz I have to work the next day. All and all everything's fine and sorry for not updating for ahwhile now. Work is a hard thing to do and money is a hard thing to earn. So people please appreciate money and spend it wisely if not you seriously regret it. Love you guys class of 09'. Always have a place in my heart.

....a break of silence

No comments:

Post a Comment