Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fear of Accounts...


You guy know that after SPM we all go into a college. There we'll start with a foundation or pre-U. I decided to take a foundation on business or the Canadian Program to start from. Unfortunately, in that pre-U subject the subject which I have to take must include accounts. I panicked and start freaking out coz I totally suck in Accounts and start making excuses not taking business. I totally freaked out. I was so paranoid till I pissed my mum off for a whole week because of this. Now I'm still "bo song" her. None of them understand how I feel and I feel very pressure at this moment. I wanna become a pilot but does this mean that my life would take a turn away from what I wanna do and be happy doing? I guess so but I dont belive so because I am not a person who gives up so easily. Freaked out at first but who knows. Maybe Accounts will be ok for me.... gua.


...figures and bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment