Saturday, December 19, 2009

True happiness


There are sometime and some reason to let someone go or do something that you dont really like just to make someone happy even it removes you from the picture or just to see that one smile of theirs. The point is , is it really happiness when i do so or happiness just to see someone happier? Which would you choose? I keep telling myself that could I bear to do so? I am currently happy now but I find it weird because whenever I achieve something or bought something I wanted for a really long time I would feel really happy but now nothing seems to satisfy my happiness when my heart is aching everyday and every second just thinking about stuff. Yea I know you're happy now although I'm not there but is that the real meaning of happiness of seeing someone happy to make you happy. I havent been happy for almost 3 years now. I'm not depressed but happiness I am receiving now is just not enough to life the pain away. I guess I wouldnt get this load off my beating heart for a long time in the future because nothing I know would even lift it up even for a second for a breath of air. I need someone to take it all away and keep me off thinking about stuff which only exist in a story.

...stay happy even when I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment