Friday, January 1, 2010

a very HAPPY new year...


Well Its 2010... I guess I'm soon gonna turn 18 now and be a year older. Yesterday was so much fun. I have reconnect-ed with people I didnt see for a long time. Although I didnt have a chance to countdown with them but for me its just enough because I get to spend time with them which I dint do for a long time now. I have to say that I really miss them and they will always be remembered. Beginning of that day I was working and I spoiled the photostat machine for photocopying too much. Just imagine 2000++ copies. After was tired but went on to partying. Hey... had a very good time there. I hope that we do so next year. And all of you guys I wanna let you guys know that I MISS YOU!!!. Hahahaha good luck with your goals and your degrees!!!!. Lastly the FIREWORKS!!!! It was kinda disappointing this new year becoz there weren't as much as 2007/2008 's firework. But anyways the view up from Bandar Puteri Puchong 12 ROX!!!!


...first post of the beginning


No comments:

Post a Comment