Monday, January 11, 2010

Jobs jobs and more jobs till May...


I had already finished my first job doing office stuff and boring data entry. So yay!!! That job felt like forever. Now currently I am officially a merchandiser of a legit company. I got employed and started work today. It's not that bad but way better than typing data and invoices. Later perhaps I'll be working in STARBUCKS!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! Now my first day I went to Subang Parade to check some stock and report to my boss. It was kinda different and fun. I wonder how will I do in STARBUCKS?? Dealing with people with caffeine problems in the morning. Hopefully I'll be ok and earn some $$$$!!. Owh yea, bout the college thing. I had already made a decision to go to TAR (Tunku Abdul Rahman)College starting in May. Not doing Pre-U and all but straight away doing diploma then advance diploma and then to ENGLAND!! Anyways bout the piloting, I'll just wait for a cadetship from either MAS or Air Asia or Singapore Airlines. Hope for the best and I'll be either one of the both above. Dont mind doing both either. Lolzz... And guys.. Good luck in your college stuff and NEVER NEVER NEVER rush.... seriously!!

Missing you guys so much.

... working for studying


No comments:

Post a Comment