Saturday, January 30, 2010

When the "great" is gone...

I was especially tired the past few days as I didn't have enough time and energy to post anything. The reason was... my great grandmother passed away( my dad's mothers mother). It was actually expected because she was bed ridden for about a month. Unfortunately I wasn't close with her as I am one of the oldest great grandchild. She has around 8 children and 20 grandchild's. Not forgetting 9 great grand children. I only visited her every Chinese new year and for some occasions. Everything went as planned and no one was emotional till the third day if the ceremony. I saw my relatives and my grandma cried. Everyone who was there also shed at least a tear. She was 90. Friday was the day she got cremated. That was where everyone really cried and I did cried too. That day everyone came to mind that she is gone.... gone forever. Although I wasn't that close with her I did felt the pain when one of your family had passed. I really felt it and everyone did. She is dearly missed and forever remembered. Still abit emotional talking bout it but I just wanna let you guys know.

Rest in Peace Voo Fok Tai my beloved great grandmother

...gone

No comments:

Post a Comment