Sunday, January 24, 2010

a whole other way of the road...

I got a shock. Yesterday became really unexpected. Went out to check out my college and guess what? I got lost there. Its so frikin huge like 10 times the size of ssc. I thought it would be like taylors or sunway but I was utterly shocked. After wondering around I went into the library and its bigger than the Hall of Character in our school... Just imagine that huge building is only the frikin library. Everything was bigger than expected and kinda nervous too. It took like 45 minutes to get there so its not as far as I was expected. Today while talking bout my future possibilities, my dad had encouraged me to not comeback and stay in UK after my Masters. Just imagine yourself in UK... 14 hours away from home. I still remain cool but shaking like a leaf inside. What about people here? What about Malaysia? What about everything? I was encouraged to leave my life here and be somewhere else I'm not sure of. I guess I had to leave you too. I wanted to be around but if things happen I guess I cant. Anyways its like another 5 years or so till I'll be in that situation. So no harm looking a bit further rite??

...UK -ish

No comments:

Post a Comment