Monday, January 18, 2010

out with the old in with the new....


WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I just bought a new phone. Haven bought one is 10 years can you believe that??!!! For some of you guys might think that I am totally bluffing. For here I'm gonna tell you a story bout the phones I had till the current one. I got my first phone in 2001. It was a green ericsson phone which has only a supper small yellow screen and HUGE letters which eventually ate the whole tiny screen space. It was seriously ugly.


my first ever phone( it was green by the way....)


After that phone my parents were covinced enough to buy me a 3310. That phone was waaaaaaayyyyyy better. Although you guys think it sucks but in 2003 it was kinda good enough.
A a year later, I changed to the nokia 2100. It was around 400++ when I bought it. But looking back I should have saved it and bough a phone with much more features. I was foolish then and childish. Sad rite... Anyways lucky me my dad bought a new phone so he gave me the nokia 8890. The fully titanium phone which is so yeng and it still is. That time whoever had that phone was like woooah...(words couldnt describe the meaning that I ment)


super sleek in 2000's only...

Times changed and there comes the colour. Thats where another nokia came which was the nokia3100. It was considered a luxury to have colour in your phone. But sadly that was the last phone I ever had for another 10 years. It didnt last long too. Due to my stupidness, the phone went "swimming" in the washing machine. It was still ok but eveything starts to fall apart.Went looking some stuff in the store room, and found my mum's old old phone. The so called the butterflies cousin the 8210 nokia. Used it till it rot and it was time to throw it away. Sad sad times.... haigh... My scavinging skills paid off as I found a phone in school. It belongs to some junior kid but finders keepers rite?? hehehe dunno what phone it is but its seriously not my choice. Without a phone I live with what I have. Later my mum lended me her phone the first sony ericsson I got. K750i. It was great and I had it for quite some time but it ended up giving back to her as her "new" samsung went cacat. Phoneless again and one fine day in TGIF, my sis was soooo lucky she found a 6680 nokia phone. I made a deal with her and for just only a 100 bucks I bought it. I had used it till now. And I guess you guys might think "why does her parents just buy her a phone where she is phone-less?" . If so you dont know them AT ALL. They are mean to me because they wanted me to be independent eventhough I was still young to understand the value of money. They wouldnt give a cent to me for a new phone. So I took matters to my own hands. I had worked after SPM and saved some money from my 150 per month allowance.( inclusive of phone credit). I had bought...... the sony ericsson C905. Finally a new phone bought from a shop not lying in some store or on top of a sink in TGIF. My own phone. I was really proud of myself as I took my own luxuries into my own bare hands. Now you guys might even get a personal pic or 2 because of it. And I was a really deal I had. You guys wont even guess how much I bought this phone and in this condition.

...happy in 10 years time

No comments:

Post a Comment