Tuesday, January 26, 2010

late as usual...

I'm supppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr sorry guys for the late update. I guess you guys might think that this blog is DEAD!!! But I promise it will NEVER DIE!!!! Anyways what have I been up to.... Hmmmmm??? I have been to the Starbucks interview but they said that they would call back somewhere around early February. Like 5 minutes later, I had a call and I have already secured a job. Due to that I have no time to update because I'm busy working now. Not a boring desk job again but as a barista. I cam currently working in a cafe in Digi's main office. Been there for two days only and now loving it. Have several burns by the coffee maker and a cut attempting to cut the skin of an orange. Everything was great there the hours are not that bad and the people there are reallllyy nice. When you're there, you can see their passion of making food and perfecting everything . Such dedicated people. I was stuffed by food there. Not ordinary food but seriously super duper nice excellent awesome food!!! Neglecting to waste anything I ate it all. Who could ever find a job like that???!!! And the starbucks job..... hahahah no need la.... Already planned to work there till end of April. I have to attend a food and beverage management course this Sunday. And to top it up I have to take a special JAB!!!!!! for the sake of people that I'm serving. (government policy....) So if you guys are wondering your food will be super safe and totally edible because humans in the food and beverage management business will be clean too for your sake.


... 2010 rocks!!! WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment