Thursday, January 21, 2010

(untitled)

Hearing the sounds of silence through the halls,
I closed my eyes to remember the familiar voices,
I tried hard but eventhough I had done it
I'm still not around
Where was I?
My heart is had gone lost and sometimes stopped beating
Akwardness.

Full of spirit but there is no goal,
Trying to figure out the purpose of me being here,
As it felt like forever and thus useless
I wander around my quiet head
Nothing like what I imagine
Its like bits of me is everywhere
Restless.

Dreamt big hurdles were bigger
Have I have strength to jump above them?
Or tumble on the ground doing so,
Has anyone to pick me up or have I do it alone.
Guided to be fallen.
No one hasnt fall and they able to guide
Does this made any sence?
Clueless.

Perfect is what everyone wanted
Planned, Thought and determined
Plans were ment to follow but
Has everyone reached them?
Impromptu mishaps changes lives
To better and for worse.
Nothing is forever.
Greatness.

Life is greater than you think. No one will ever figure it out till they had left life.

...amazed

No comments:

Post a Comment