Tuesday, January 5, 2010

feeling more apart already...


College started for most people but not me. I'm currently at home settling down and chillin awhile. Just message-ed Jo but she didnt reply back. (probably she's busy though). Right after that I started to think. Is the connection we had for so many years together friends and all will last? What am I to do without them? I began to question. While clearing up my messy room, I found letters from Li and Rach. I read them. I was smiling while reading them and still kept it with pictures of us in Form 1. Although something happened, Ii still dearly miss them. I wonder how are they now. Probably they have other friends and maybe had already forgotten bout me. At the first in my life I feel lonely. Lifeless. Goalless. I been alone but never lonely. I guess we better appreciate things now than wanting it later. I finally came to a conclusion in my complicated life. I have let go of you. Now, treating you differently and shifted you to another part of my heart. But one thing still stays the same. I will NEVER disappoint you ever again. I promise... that what I promise you I'll do it and never to see you looking disappointed upon me again. Once is already enough. I will take you to the skies. I promise. I will fly. The feeling is gone now. Its better this way. Smies always.

....a loner is lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment