Sunday, February 28, 2010

the 5 hours i've wasted

Its all about waiting for something. Something important and something for life. The beginning to earn your wings of freedom. Its... your Undang Computer exam... YAY!!! I woke up at around 7.00am on a SATURDAY!!!! Because the driver has to pick me up from my house. Waited and waited guess when he came?? 2 hours later.... It made me like a stupid fool waiting for something and to sacrifice my precious sleep. ( I dont get alot of sleep these days cause of my work and its sooooo effing tiring...loving it anyway hehe) Reached the place for the exam and there.... the thing I least wanna see is a crowd. I waited and there I was called to take my L licence photo. I waited til I eventually rot. Finally I was called to the exam room. I was like OMG!!!! FINALLY !!! FOR LIKE 5 HOURS I"VE BEEN WAITING THERE AND ALMOST MY WHOLE DAY IS RUINED!!!!. Went in and did the test. It wasnt that hard though and I have failed a couple of times doing the exam on the cd they gave. So I finished early and I re-checked everything. Just imagine if I fail again I have to go through that same shit like what I've gone through that day to resit the stupid test. Why cant malaysia be more effective? There are like 100++ people crowded in a office lot and aqt a time only 12 computers are only used to test them. To the best of it only 2 authorized personnel are working that day. YAY!!! Malaysia boleh wei... At the end of the day I passed phewwww... 44/50.. lolz. hahahaha thank god... Seriously getting a licence is so frikin hard so dont waste it and you may eventually rot for 5 hours waiting to do some computer test which you'll eventually forgot the next day bout what they have tested... lolz...

...being legal

No comments:

Post a Comment