Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fate...

You know when sometimes you ask yourself that Why does this happen? What is the reason behind it? I was searching but a friend of mine said Its Fate. For those out there says Everything happens for a reason and deeply believed in it will get caught up when you're in this never ending string of web. I have spent 3 years thinking and may have found an answer for all of this. When you try too hard you dont succeed and when you dont even try at all it happens. Is there anything to prove this theory of mine? I know a lil part of you that you never show. Nothing seems to work out since this had happened. You didnt find happiness. I know. But we're still recovering. I am certain that you can find a way out of this. I have prayed for you to get away. Away from me and everything else that didnt make you happy. I wanted you to do what you wanted and not waste any moment here. I actually prayed for you to go away.... Not for me but for what you have to do. Even if you dont I will be going away from here. Somewhere a thousand miles away and may never come back. I hope that all I have done is enough and need not more to drag this on. If everything happens that is what you call FATE. Fate which makes things happen for no reason. For the good and for the bad of all of us. Let fate does this once more for whats best for us.

...going away for fate

No comments:

Post a Comment