Thursday, February 25, 2010

telepathic feelings...

It seems weird but whenever I feel my heart stings for no reason I know that you're hurting. I just dont know how and why I feel this. I sometimes think that the reason why I felt this is because I can take it all away from you and to make you not feel so alone feeling hurt. I wish I could just be there with you and hold your hand telling everything is gonna be alright even I myself dont know what will 10 minutes later will be. I just tell you so just to ease your heart. And do everything I can to make it happen even its gonna be worse. I think its all my fault that you ended up like this. I wanted whats for the best so I let go. But now I realized that what I did for your thought happiness made you hurt. I couldnt sleep that night and almost didnt have the mood to do anything. My work went out the window. I was struck out. Now the only thing I wanna know is are you still really hurt behind that mask you always wear. Even if you lie to me I could feel it. It will take time to heal and I'm not pushing you into anything. I just want you to let me in and know the real you. The one which I felt and once knew. Though were kinda far away I know. No need to say a word or cover up something. I feel it. Though it has been awhile I remember. If you're reading I wanna let you know that although no one knows who you are behind that mask. Not your closest people or even me. I somehow felt it unconditionally.

...same but parallel

No comments:

Post a Comment