Monday, February 15, 2010

distractions but not enough....

Its been ahwhile since I've seen you but never stop thinking. There were some others along the way but it just wasnt you. Stupid but true. I admit that I was tempted and wanted and I gave in. I was trying to find it again. Not sure ever gonna find one. Anyways I have been ok all along watching from afar and not being seen. Knowing the other side of you when you're not infront of me. You dont know that and not planning to let you know. I never said a thing. But now I cant anymore. Since I not invited. There were games and chases which I've played but not quite what it was. Dissapointed but had a really great time though. Got the excitement back. I wonder why people act differently when I walk by or have the idea of some games to be played. They seem to buy it and just join in without me doing anything. That was a gift I had. But too bad it has no use the right way. Its just something to draw attention to and just to be forgotten the next week or two. Although I know that it would never be the same again, I would still watch from afar whenever I can. Its just a habit I guess. Something which would stick with you forever. I will continue playing games and chases as I try to regain feeling to my numb heart. Happy though but not as was before.

... going as much as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment