Friday, February 12, 2010

So fast and its February already????

Well, February is the most special month of the year. It only has 28days and sometimes 29. Chinese New year is always around the corner and there arent many people celebrating their birthdays on this special month. Anyways I dont have plans on how to celebrate my birthday and I guess it will be boring and felt like just another day. Not a big party fan or crowded places I guess what I'll do is sit infront of the computer and play Cs or something just to waste time of the day. And its been a year since I had a busted ankle and its been a year since blue house got back the basketball girls champion. That was memorable I cant imagine how to top that off for the rest of my birthdays to come. My dreams came true and my friends were there celebrating too. I remembered it was a very tired day but they somehow manage to plan everything. Didnt have a chance to say thanks and now I'm gonna say it : Thanks for being there and all the things that you guys did for me you guys were the greatest and will forever be remembered.

..birthday blues

No comments:

Post a Comment