Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cant sleep..


I felt tired. Just wanna close my eyes and float away to somewhere which I was familiar with. As I close my eyes I felt different. Like somebody who the world had never seen. A living shadow. A white phantom who floats along with the mists of the morning. All seem to real when I feel or experience something which was not even there for the reality but as a creation in my twisted mind. A great gift which no one knows and treasure. Nobody but me. Some fantasy which makes me realize something more than others as they overlook the finest detail of time. Experiences. Moreover feelings. They always label something so subjective yet similar to ones eyes. Ones feelings and situations. Without labels there will be no clue of explanation of the feeling or moment described. Can something so subjective which we go thru everyday of our lives be labeled? Be categorized and be judged? As I turn from side to side I feel there is no border. No boundaries where dreams often tangled up with reality. I live in delusion. Often dangerous where it tend to claim lives and souls who cant seem to take it anymore who jumps to hell from the very top of the building straight through ground puncturing the earth's crust all the way to hades lair. I know some did. As things makes us more delusional, do we know the difference anymore? I woke up in the crack of dawn. Seeing the sky pitch black wondering if its night or day without looking at the face of time which draws borders in our lives. The more civilized the more borders society draws. Will early stone age men know what are borders? Boundaries? They simply act at his own will and let life takes him where he ends up. He doesn't care if the heavens or hell will accept his soul when he dies. Realizing all of this, I know there are no borders with you. I know how you feel even you're a lightyears away. I feel you. Is there anyone could explain to me how does this happen? Or am I delusional?

...on the border of fantasy and reality

No comments:

Post a Comment