Sunday, December 12, 2010

You had to know..


I have a confession.

Now that you're gone I dont feel sad.
Eventhough its far too late.
Very soon that you know what I truly feel .
Everyone cant see through me but you did.
Rather ridiculous but I promise you its true.

Saw you for the last time a year ago.
Thought everything will be ok. But it didint.
Odd enough you invited me there. I went.
Presumably you thought I'll stay with you but no. I left.

Lost you and there's no turning back.
Of course you already forgotten about me.
Very reluctantly I still held on.
I woke up today and the feeling is gone.
Nothing I could remember of you.
Going away without saying goodbye I had to do to you.

You're soon gonna be half way around the world.
Obviously you wont miss me.
Unbearable truth I coming towards me. What can I do to ask you to stay?


...the hidden message.


PS: Read all of the cap. letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment