Saturday, December 25, 2010

The 10 things I hate bout myself...

I've made this list cause I feel that I've been an ass. I'm sorry. By sorting out these issues with myself I hope I could be a better person.

1. I wanna go where I wanna go and do what I wanna do without thinking of others.
- this had happened for quite sometime now and I've noticed from a third persons view that
I seriously dont give a damn of stuff around me as long as I'm fine.


2. I have the habit of playing mind tricks with people.
- I might give you a message of something's going on but later forget bout it when I find
someother to mess with. I let you in and push you out when I'm bored.


3. I lie with my eyes open and keep a straight face doing so.
- I have an ability to tell lies and it is impossible to tell the difference. You dont know
whats real and fake. It's my defense mechanism. Its a habit. Its an instinct.


4. I make empty promises.
- I have made a ton of promises which are somewhat important to you but it's only
important to me in that moment only. I have lost count on how many of them not
fulfilled.

5. I suddenly get upset bout stuff for no particular reason.
- I have a roller coaster mood swing and I could be up in your face or by your side.
I could be upset easily when I expect something is coming but switch roads.

6. I have a terrible rage.
- You made me pissed the first time its cool. You made me pissed the second time you better
watch your back. The third time you make me pissed I'mma backstab you in every
oppourtunity I have.

7. I hold onto things really badly
- I hold onto stuff for a very long time and I am very determined and stubborn about
pursuing it. I never back down even everything asks me to.

8. I am a perfectionist.
- I get pissed off when things arent done right or turned out what I have in mind.

9. I silently hate people and never tell why is that so
- I secretly hate you and everytime I see you I feel like I'm wasting daylight entertaining you.
I never tell anyone why and leave thing unsolved.

10. I keep everything in my heart
- Even my best friends of more than 10 years dont know who am I. I never tell the anything
bout me. I always live in a shadow. I tell then nothing bout my life.

I think from reading this you dont wanna be my friend anymore. But this is the ugly side of me. I hope that this doesnt effect on what you think about me. I'm trying to change. I really am. This list in my 2011 resolution to becoming a better person the world can love.

... the ugly me




No comments:

Post a Comment