Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What can I do?

How I wish that I have the powers of GOD for only a day. Everything will be different. Everything will not be hidden anymore. The truth will be unleashed. I seriously don't know what to feel. Should I feel insecure again or feel relieved that you're gonna leave? Should I break down and cry my hear out or should I just stare at the moon saying my goodbyes. I have come to a conclusion. I cant do anything to change the fact. Even with the powers of god I still wouldn't do it. I guess now I understand that when you love someone too much it will fail terribly. You cant hold onto someone forever. Even you have found your true love and lived happily forever someone must die first and leave the other alone. Nothing is forever. I knew it a long time ago but kept it from myself. Even my message to you I haven't got a reply after a week. I guess its easier for everyone. I know. I understand.

...the hands of god

No comments:

Post a Comment