Monday, June 1, 2009

school holidays = restless

School holidays.... The most boring part of my life. I got tons of work to do but there is no mood there. I felt really tired all the time and the worst thing is tomorrow is Cahaya Cup. I feel kinda excited and sad because its maby the last time I'll ever play basketball in a match. I felt sad about this but we cant have everything rite?? As time moves on, I enter a stage where I don't wanna do anything but just lay on my bed and close my eyes. I am easily distracted and its hard to concentrate during the school holidays. They said school holidays are the best time ever because there is no waking up in the morning and studying in school. Well there is not much of a difference to how I am spending my school holidays. I wake up at 8am (dunno why cant sleep I guess). I do my moral projects and study. Why is everyone so excited during the school holidays? I really cant understand this. For all my life I wish there is no school holidays because I love school so much and I want to spend all my time in school.

....weird but true

No comments:

Post a Comment