Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures of you...



Can you tell when that person is happy or just faking it? After what had hapenned between us, I can see you had put on a show telling me that you're ok . I wasnt that blind to notice that you are hurt as well. All those pictures when I'm with you were all smiles but when you're with someone else it wasnt the same smile. The way you smile is through your eyes not your expression. I still could felt the stinging pain which we had and I am really sure that you still have it too. Through that picture I knew how you felt just by looking into your eyes. Sad to say things had happened and we cant turn back. Now when I see your picture, I can say that you are slowly recovering just like me but the scar which I have hurt you still potraies in your eyes.




...when I look into your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment