Friday, June 5, 2009

Cahaya Cup..

I spent this holiday playing basketball. It was tiring but fun as always. The first match was with KDU. We won. 36-0. (lol cause got 3 import players ma....heheheh) I wasnt happy winning that match cause it wasn't hard work. On Wednesday, we versus USJ 4. We only had 6 player.There was this tall girl who likes to shout. As you guys know that I'm not easily annoyed, this time that girl made me. I got hit and elbow-ed on the chest and a couple falls here and there. The worst thing is I slightly sprained my bad ankle. I was so worried but continued on. It was a good match and Amelin went in a couple of balls so as I. Unfortunately, there are no import players this time. We hurdled on and didn't know why we "kai-ed" alot. The free throws that were give to me didn't go in. I started to ask why. I got upset because out of 4 free throws I only went in one. With all the teams help and a sudden semangat, at the 3rd quarter we were on fire. We fought hard and the match was close. Out of the blue, we won 13 - 8. I was like really happy but super tired to celebrate it. I am very happy with my team because they really went all the way today. Some of then wanted to sit on the bench and some was not in a good mood. I think I pushed them harder than before and we succeeded. Finally I saw the potential of our school team. We went into the quarter finals which is a huge achievement to our school because we are know to be not as strong. Today we had 2 matches. I've made new friends. They were very nice and very playful. We teased Joanne alot because we were bored. The first match of the day was with Permata. The game was the most tiring and the most "chi kik" we tied and tied till the very last second. That game was priceless and I am really happy to play that game. Although we lost 32-28, that was the greatest game I've played in years. We had a record which we lost to Permata each year but the most closes to break that record was this game. I wasn't disappointed but happy to play the game which at least have a chance of winning them after a long streak. After a few hours of rest, we were in the court again but this time its with Segar. I haven't heard of Segar ever till now. They were winning every game even with the strong teams. That moment onwards , our "semangat" was low but we quickly distract ourselfs that It was just a game so we played like normal. Surprisingly almost all of my free throws went in I was happy and got my " semangat " higher. Unsurprisingly we lost 41-17 but we didn't "kena" "telur ayam" . According to Gary, they had to be punished because they let us went in a couple of balls. That team is really strong and I am proud to make it this far even though we didn't win the cahaya cup. Tired and happy that's all I can say. 

......not bad of a loser

No comments:

Post a Comment