Friday, June 12, 2009

a closed door...

Close a door and a few will open. I have closed my door on you and I hope to see some of those doors I wanted open for me. I have just started to move on but I admit its hard. There are moments where everything becomes quiet and all I see is things that remind me of you. At first I tried to fight it but the more I fight the fact, the more harder its gonna be. I took a deep breath and smile through it all. Wherever I go there is always something that will make me smile. Although it didnt work out, I hope you'll be happy. If one day we will meet in the future somehow, it will all come back and we will start over. I am a person who believes in fate and I have a feeling that it will happen. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. While I put it on a shelf in the middle of my heart, I really hope that my SPM results will be flawless. If it doesn't turn out the way it suppose to be, I would be devastated and it would deeply hurt my parents. I don't want this to ever happen. I wanna make it and hopefully doors of becoming a pilot will open for me. When I shut the door to our feelings, I hope that other doors for you will also open. I will continue to visit the spot that I have once closed and locked beneath.

....locked away but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment