Monday, June 15, 2009

2008 yearbook...one left and back to school = tons of work

I was so happy today because school is finally here. I really missed school and spent time just rotting away during the holidays. We got our yearbooks which was 6 months late(all because of the editorial board) and also our test papers. I was satisfied with my marks which extremely boost my confidence and morale to study for the big exam. As soon as everyone got their yearbooks, we were exchanging it and signing one anothers. It was a great sight when everyone comments about one another and everyone was very happy. Since the signing thing wasn't finished, everyone decided to continue tomorrow. Today was a day when my dear friend(this time not joanne), was so sure of himself that you only have to do one question in Paper 3 of physics ended up losing a total of 12 makes. He was so frustrated and full of disbelieve which made him argue and cursing for the whole period. He soon accepts the fact but wasn't happy about it at all. While everything went normal today, I had a shocked when I did quite well in my EST. I was happy even though everyone had high makes too. The amount of work after our holidays was madness. En. Ariff had just dropped a ton of work on us which is PEKA for physics and due on Wednesday. I had completed all of the work but still needs a allot of touches here and there. The workload was all very sudden but when there is work there is results. Next came a problem when I have to fake 4 picture of the Chinese new year for my moral project. I am now currently cracking my head on how to do a perfect fraud of this picture which will make the examiners believe it. On the other hand, my moral projects aren't quite finished yet and needs work. Today I don't think that I'll be sleeping so soon because I'll have to bun midnight oil to get the job done.

....happy and pre-stressed

No comments:

Post a Comment