Thursday, June 4, 2009

letting go...(finally)

I've finally let go of all of those bad memories in my life. I'm now happily moving on after a couple of years now. I'm finally over you and everything. I don't wanna hear from you anymore and all of those scars I'll will heal it myself. Thanks for the memories. Hope you'll be happy cause I am now. I want you to know I'm now stronger without you by my side. Happily moving on. I've been thinking and came out with a solution. I will never regret this. I will remember you but not love you anymore.  This date 4th of June 2009 will always be in my mind. I've deleted all of "us" along with your messages. Since you didn't say goodbye and left me like this. I am now saying goodbye to you. BYE!!!


....the bruised and battered but somehow won the battle

No comments:

Post a Comment