Friday, June 12, 2009

What comes around goes around...

There is a song which is sung by Justin timberlake "What comes around goes around". I started to think does this really happen?Does it really exist? Recently an incident had happened and I wonder should that person gets the taste of their own medicine in the future. But for me, I gotta say It really does happen. Once I had done something really bad(reaaaaaallllyyyy bad and you don't wanna know) and It had started to take action on me. I wasn't sad or anything but I knew this situation which I'm heading to will somehow find its way to heal itself. For example you cheated your relationship with someone and that someone found out. But in the end that someone who you cheated for cheats you when you caught that someone with someone else. I know it sounds complicated but seriously It sometimes happen. As funny it may sounds, all you can do is just laugh it out. Pretend that nothing had ever happened and just learn the lesson.Losing a person you dearly love due to cheating is very painful and angry. The feeling is full of regret and you will lose all of your self confidence in the process. But one of my friend quotes " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". The more you've been hurt the more you will be stronger in your emotional state. I wrote this post for my dear friend and I hope she could be strong whenever a hurtful relationship has already taken place and have the will of standing up after a fall.

PS: Just remember what comes around always go around...

......heartbreak + merry go round

No comments:

Post a Comment