Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Déjà vu...

We had a match against Kdu during the cahaya cup competition. It was raining and everyone got wet.The one who is taking the most precaution is me because i had very bad experiences slipping and falling off my back during a training last year. I was terrified. Not too long ago, I fell during the school house basketball competition. I jumped and badly fell on my left leg. The pain was excruciating. I got subbed and not long I went back in because its my last year here and I wanna get champion. Although it was only an inter house competition, it meant more to me than winning MSSD. Weird rite?? When the competition is over, I refused to go to the doctor but my leg was swelling like an elephants.  At first I thought it was gonna be fine after a few days but the next day I couldn't even walk. I couldn't even limp. I cant sleep and I cant go downstairs to watch TV. That day I got scared  so I went to the doctor. The doctor said I tore a tendon and I over strained another tendon. After a few weeks  it was getting better but now as good as before. I still feel the pain when my leg goes to a certain angle. I asked the doctor again but he said it depends. Since the west cant help me so I went to the east. I asked the "tit da lou"(Chinese traditional doctor) and told him about it. He took my leg and gave me the most painful massage ever and I had to come back tomorrow to do it again. That was really sad but the worst is still not there. I cant eat alot of salty,sweet, sour, food (nice food for short)and the only thing i can eat is porridge . Only porridge for two weeks. When I heard that I was like " Waaaa need anot wan ar??? Cannot eat this Cannot eat that!! Hello this is Malaysia le... So many nice food where can tahan." I got so upset but never obey those orders. Now today, I sprained my left leg again but it wasn't so bad as before. The strange feeling came back and I'm starting to worry. Haiyo levia yam... why so "lun chun"..

Moral of the story is : Don't be too careful because you will eventually suffer if god wants you to suffer...

.....Cacat-ed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment