Monday, June 29, 2009

Sexist...


The word sexist is a very uncivilised word to be used these days. What does guys can do girls cant? Why are guys better than girls? The news that have reached me today was AirAsia maby wont be employing female pilots. To me was WTF??!!! On that very second my thoughts crashed. My future gone and my hopes.... haigh.. What was problem hiring female pilots? Aren't we good enough? From my point of view, this is so unfair and sexist. Those uncivilised minds who have even thought of his is totally an idiot or ball-less. I think they're scared of their machoism being beaten by girls. I was devastated and disgusted. The bottom line is I AM FRIKIN PISSED OFFFFF!!! AARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!! The frustration. The anger. The hopes and dreams are maby down the frikin drain. If I know who had even had the slightes idea of bringing this up I am gonna kick their ****ing a** off like they never had been kicked you mo****f***e**!!!!

(sorry for the harsh language... I'm just letting out some steam)

...unfairness

No comments:

Post a Comment