Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the art of ignoring and the hope of love

The letting go of someone you onced love is painful. Just imagine two at the same time. I was just talking with some friends and there you came and as usual I went away. I think you start to get the message now but I am doing this is because I want to see your reaction and how long this will eventually end. The another reason is because of SPM. I don't want things to tangle up with you in this critical year. I guess I am doing you a favour to let me go easier rather than sudden disappearance. I just don't want you to accept the fact that I'll be there forever by your side. There are better things out there and waiting for you to enjoy.I don't blame you for ignoring me and showed me signs which is not too good. I admit it was very sudden and i was caught up a lil bit. Its actually up to you to decide. I am strong enough to accept the fact. Ignoring a person is difficult when one party is doing it but if both parties and doing the same thing it wouldn't be that hard. Anyways, for the other one.... I am glad to hear from you that you are enjoying yourself and taking a break you truly deserve. I really want to see you again and just sit down and have a talk with you.I still cant forget you and what we did. I know this is going nowhere but I really felt it has a slight chance it does. Hoping that a second chance is given to me now or a life later.

.... waiting for a lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment