Thursday, June 4, 2009

Over..

Years of loving you
Left me alone in the dark
Thought you'll light it up
But eventually It has gotten darker
I called and texted
As always no reply
At first I couldn't cope with the misery
I've cried for days and nights
No difference my tears make
Instead of missing you and hoping of something 
I made a conclusion
Since we're already like this
There is no way of repairing this
Its better to let go
Cause I've been blaming myself for everything
There is no difference with or without you
I have become stronger by the scars that I've been hurt
Every starting must have an ending
There is no ending which you've gave me
I made one now
Thoughts that came to my mind with you
Which were sweet now stings
I deserve something  better than you
Its stupid cause after a few years now
I just realized
Things that I've done for you never meant a thing
Its just a promise which I blindly made
All that said is now done
Bye...


...not coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment