Wednesday, July 1, 2009

crazy for dead serious...


In Malaysia when you reach the age of 18 you are randomly selected to join the national service. I knew some of my friends who were chosen but didn't wanna go. I wasn't chosen but I wanted to go. Crazy rite?? Hahaha I know... The reason why I wanted to go is because I don't wanna waste anytime. I didn't get chosen for this group what about the other 2? If I get chosen for the other group I will lose 3 months of time which that will seriously cost me when I get my pilot licence. There is a expiry of the licence and I don't ever wanna waste 3 months of not flying and that time could land me a job. I decided to go for the first group of the 7th series of this training because I have nothing to do after SPM except to rot and gain weight. By the way, It is also a fun experience and its like a super long camp which is 3 months. I also can take time out of the house and away from my family. I believe this will make me stronger and more independent for the future.

...different planning

No comments:

Post a Comment