Sunday, July 19, 2009

Factors & Circumstances...

Recently, there is this education career fair/talk held in Seri Suria. Besides that,there is this chair making designing competition which interest me. I really want to be a furniture designer, Japanese chef, baker, forensics agent, but due to the circumstances I have to become a pilot. Those circumstances relate to MONEY. Am I gonna get a job when I graduate? Do I get a good pay? Is there future in this field I've chosen? Its not that becoming a pilot doesn't interest me but It doesn't attract me like the others. The only thing I've choose to become a pilot is because I like to travel and see the world while I'm doing my job. Its just that I would like to learn so many things but I don't have time and there are so many factors which I have to consider. I feel that everyone who has interest in something but cant fulfill it (like me..) feel the same way too. Its just the matter of time that you realize it and feel down for that matter. I just wanna say that whatever that you choose to be in the future make sure that you'll always be happy in what you plan to do.


...ups and downs

No comments:

Post a Comment