Tuesday, July 14, 2009

our silent movie...





Its funny as it seems that its been along time since this had happen. I am still here but didn't think of you for along time until today. I see you everywhere but its only a shadow of the past. Its already gone and too late. I didn't regret about the decision I made so I tried to live on. After sometime I realize there is no one but you. I felt that I am still trapped in time when I think of you. Seeing everything we've done and every feeling we've felt has weaken me and nearly made me teared and the will of trying to be sane. While I am only spending the last moments of where we were happy together, I only wanted to say this. Whenever I come back to this very place, it will slowly play again like a silent movie which only exist in my mind. Now, I am replaying everything before I leave the place that I"ll never forgot. To tell you the truth I can never leave this place and it will always be with me along with our silent movie. I'll take this moment to just take it all in before everything changed. Remembered and keeping it forever.


...not letting go


No comments:

Post a Comment