Tuesday, July 14, 2009

not myself lately...


This week I am not myself. Wanna know why? Maybe its stress and pressure but I think I can handle it well. The real problem is everything I see now reminds of things that happens in this school. I am actually behaving like this because I am soo sad that I'm gonna leave school. I am truly afraid and I just wanna take it all in before I leave. Anything that happens here, everything every sad and happy moment I just wanna remember before it all fades away.The worse is I'm sick and felt really high after eating pills(prescribed legal pills). I always feel sleepy and I got pissed for tying to say awake. Thus more frustration and started being a sadist and emo-ist. I truly apologized for acting so weirdly. I am sorry of hurting anyone who felt hurt during this period of mine.

(written this blog after a loooooong sleep)

...random changes


No comments:

Post a Comment