Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pissed off for being the odd one

Today... Haigh... I was pissed of and raised my voice because I was left out. This wasnt the first time and I DONT FUCKING NEED a second chance to be accepted and I DONT WANT TO BE THE BLODDY FUCKER WHO IS ALWAYS SESAT AND NO ONE FUCKING CARES. I really dont need all that. If you guys say that I've left you guys, go ahead say it. The truth is I WAS FUCKING LEFT OUT AND WENT TO OTHERS. Some say otherwise because they DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW I FEEL AND SAID I BETRAYED THEM. That's ok if you guys don't notice but DONT GO RUNNING YOUR BIG ASS MOUTH saying something that is not the truth. I just wanna clear this up if you guys cant see it clearly. I don't mean to hurt anyone and I dont wanna cause silence. If you guys wanna just be fucked up about this blog I've written, I'm sorry but this is how I felt just in case you guys don't know what is the title of my blog and keep saying fucking stories behind my fucking back and getting the wrong image. Especially for the over reacted ... If you wanna get your hands into this problem I suggest that just to mind your own business and I know that you have allot to do. And for all of those wanna solve problems people... I just wanna say please GET THE FUCKING FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SAYING ANY FUCKING THING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. I just hate posers who say themselves fixed everything but I really hate to admit that the more you campur tangan the more fucked up it gets. FUCK YOU very much for reading... I hope you understand how I feel.

PS: Mind my language because I was keeping everything inside for the whole day

...wrong words,wrong image and wrong thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment