Thursday, July 9, 2009

making someone feel better...


The feeling of making someone better after a cloudy day is unexplainable. I was there for a couple of friends who had just went thru a bad day. I like to help people feel better even though is not easy to make someone sad to happy in a flash. I wish there are more things that I can do to help people during their rough time. Seeing a smile after a emo face is one of the best things I've seen in life so far. The smile soothes your soul and enlightens the environment. Maybe some people doesnt have a easy way to express their feelings and fear of being commented (like me...) , refused to be helped and being miserable for how long they wish. These people are actually best to left alone and need more time to chill .People like me( i admit...) are kinda stubborn and gets outta control easily.So if I'm not in a good mood or emo at time please STAY AWAY!!!. I might hurt you and may cause a fight. Anyways, whenever there is sad face around you, try to make them feel better unless they dont wanna talk just leave them alone to chill for a certain time.

Note: When I'm in a "not happy me" just please do yourself a favour and stay away.

...prevention is better than cure

No comments:

Post a Comment