Sunday, July 19, 2009

untitled...

Why did I let go?
Disappointment after disappointment
I just keep hurting people that I'm with
Feeling sad just don't know what to do

What have I 've done?
I've push you further and further
Now I cant bring you back
All I can do is just Cry

I've called but I hung up
Guilt has masked my voice
But wish that you know that
I think about you everyday

I use to look into your eyes
And see a gleam in it
The purest thing I've seen
Now it all gone

Held your hand
The feeling is still here
That something that I hold on to when I'm sad
Slowly slipping away within the shadows

The uncertaincy of you caring about me
I am scared to ask or maybe Its all in my head
Its been long I last see you
But now I don't see you again

Giving everything to turn back time
To the part when I'm with you
Seeing you everyday I enough
I just hope you feel it too

... everything i say now is useless just wishing that you could've read it

No comments:

Post a Comment