Monday, July 13, 2009

people and thier problems... when can it end?

People nowadays have countless misunderstandings and whole lot of bad timing which happens from time to time. Although it is normal, I find it irritating when it keeps happening. People are going around spreading unhappiness and blaming each other because everyone wants to be right. That is the most biggest flaw in humans which is they never wanna be the LOSER or the one losing. Everyone wants to be a winner whatever it takes even breaking of families and friendships. This leads to a bigger problem. TAKING SIDES. Taking sides actually makes the problem worse and involves more people in something that is actually none of their business. These people should have just stay away , listen and give advice. They are not allowed to speak up or interfere in the issue which is not theirs. I wonder why does matter to even stand up for that person when giving advice is already enough. That person who is having problems have the brains to make decisions and solve the problem. Interfering just makes both sides look worse thus problems cant be solved. Facing reality in life is never easy and sweet. I know life is hard and sometimes things don't actually go the way that you expected it would be. So guys, no matter from which side you guys think I am in, I am actually open to both of you and will makes decisions which makes the world a better place than both of you just bitching and fighting with one another. So now I clearly state that I AM NEUTRAL. Both of you are my good friends and it really breaks my heart when you guys are like this. Things have already change and had already happen. I hope you guys clearly see what I mean.


Fighting will never solve anything,
Just the waste of energy and time,
Talking and solving is worth trying,
I'm awhile you guys will be fine,

...peace maker

No comments:

Post a Comment