Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last ever prefect dinner...


The dinner was held in Sime Darby Convention Centre. Almost everyone was there. The food looked nice but unfortunately it wasnt good. I dont think Rm35 is worth eating there although it is a buffet. After a couple of plates and a few cups of coffee and tea, we were talking crap and Kailash was sooo funny hahahaha lolz... I was enjoying everything laughing with my freinds and taking crazy pictures. After all that, I realize it was my last ever prefect dinner. My mood went so down and emo-ed awhile. All those crazy thing we did like riding up and down the escalator alot of times and kinda joked around alot. I'm so gonna miss all the time when we're crazy and all. When everyone went back by bus, I stared at the sky hoping to see a few stars but It wasnt a good day. No stars haigh.... Sad...


...emotional after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment