Sunday, July 5, 2009

finally..Transformers....

Yesterday was a super crazy day cause me and my family was crazy and wanted to watch Transformers. First we went to Cineleisure Damansara to but the tickets. So we qued up. The line there was soooooooooooooooooo long and we waited there for bout an hour. When we reached the ticket booth, I felt a sign of relive but all the seats were soo up front until you have to bend your head backwords to see the movie. Out of disappointment we left without a ticket.LoL.... So we drove to Sunway Pyramid and went straight to the cinema. And again the line this time more people... I had to que up all over again. Luckily I had my ipod so it wasn't that bad and there were a few movie trailers playing there as well. I waited and waited. And again reached the counter, all the seats were upfront like the ones in Cineleisure BUT there was a 11.20pm show. We decided to but the tickets. We went to dinner OUTSIDE of sunway pyramid cause my dad was picky on food. We had dinner in a food court and I accidentally hit a guy which was carrying food with my hand cause I didn't see him coming. Nothing got stained and no one died. We went back to pyramid when it was 10+ pm. All of the shops were closed and to kill time we watched a bowling competition. There was this guy who throwed the bowling ball so hard and nearly slipped. He was a super big sized guy and does this funny action after he threw the ball. I was actually controlling myself from laughing. That dude was fun to watch trust me.... LOLz... We went into the theater and sat down. Not long later the movie started. The movie was nice and kinda funny. Megan Fox was too hot to be a guy actually and Shia was sexi-er. Hahahah. The animations were a lil too much and everything made alot of people confused. But the bottom line is...the movie was worth watching and worth all that madness of many Malaysians.


...crazy satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment