Wednesday, July 29, 2009

School closed because of H1N1...

As the title says, school has been closed due to H1N1. Its kinda sad cause the amount of schooling for me is cut lesser...Arghhhhh. It all started at around 12.45pm. I saw Ms. Serena running from junior block to the senior. My whole class was looking out the window. One thing had come to our minds which is SCHOOL HAS BEEN CLOSED. Wow... the way she ran dem bergaya wei.. The thing happened so fast and in like 10 minutes later the whole school went kelam kabut. All the teachers were calling the parents and the students we're like "Whats going on?". People running around with masks and some of them coughing. The person who lost lots of money due to this is not the school but our dear teachers. Due to our safety, they allowed us to use their personal phones because they were faster. Money to them is less important to our safety. In like another 5 minutes, Pn Haria called me to fetch his son Aiman at the junior block. And so I went. All the way there up the stairs and round the block. No Aiman. I started asking as my uniform starts to get wet. They were in a non lit room cause it is nap time. After I got Aiman to the Senior block, Pn Siti asked me to get her son. And again the same process of going there and coming back. After all being a good person is not easy but I was willing to help. After that I went looking for my sister. We grouped and waited for our mom. Went back and slept. Now I am feeling much better after a cough and sore throat that happened to me yesterday. To everyone, Please stay away from sick people and don't got o crowded places due to safety of others. Take care of yourselves and for others get well soon.

...chaotic day

No comments:

Post a Comment