Friday, July 10, 2009

Reunite 1...

Today, school was normal. Till a crazy loud happy Rach and a quite power packed Li appeared from the blue when I was on my way to the canteen. Rach run towards me and Jo and hugged us. She was running soo fast and she knocked my chin while rushing to Jo. Later I went to Li and also higged her. I keep wondering why did they come in a suddent without telling us when. Maybe its their habitt I guess.. Hehe. I was happy and we talked and eat Li's gummy worms. Whenever Li comes back from Australia, she brings these gummy sweets which is sugar-free but it tasted more like sugar-for-free. It is sooooooooooo sweet till makes tongue numb. Li brought 4 packs of sweets and it finished like 10 minutes. Everyone digged in and Rach was loaded with a plastic bag FULL OF KIT-KAT. She went high as usual. We walked around the school and we wast down later. I had Matt's camera and was taking pictures of Jo with all of her "muka 10 sen"(funny cute faces). Now I know how fun is it to be holding a good camera and snapping photos of people doing embaressing stuff and faces. I finally understand you now Matthew. During ECA, we played and Rach fell down and apart of her skin was scrapped off. It was bleeding. So as usual we gotta wash the wound. That woman is so scared of pain and starts screaming when the water is like a feet away. My shoes got wet beause of her trying to avoid the water but I suceeded. All and all, it was a fun day with them laughing like the old times.

...happie times

No comments:

Post a Comment